Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spoiled

So I'm back from night duty which was more fun than crappy. Night duties usually tend to be a bore and a struggle to complete because of the fact that I will be spending the night away from home. However, there are some days that I find it extremely fun. Exaggerated, eh? But yeah it was. It felt like we were doing a slumber party. All of us wearing pajamas [scrubs] and playing like there should be no time for sleep. Haha. 

So here's a 'boss'[staff as I am just a volunteer who looks up to them] of mine, who makes me feel spoiled a lot. I actually feel that my bosses do spoil me a lot, make me feel more like a princess instead of a subordinate. Some are just my age but most are younger than me. They are boys soooo that kinda means a lot. They are so nice to me that sometimes it makes me feel content and that I feel that I do not need a boyfriend anymore as I have boy-friends such as them who care a lot. 

Remember the fun run? :) The one who won in the male division is one of my 'bosses'. The prize money isn't a lot but that morning before signing off, we were talking about eating ice cream during our duty shift together. So last night errr this morning was that shift. He bought us [me and my colleagues] ice cream and it surely made my night. We played some card games after and then before nap time [yeah we have that during night duties. hihi] , we had an admission. Boo. But still, after that we took the time to nap. So we were solved. 

This boss who spoils me is just my age and we graduated on the same year in the same school only in different sections. I used to be one of his haters because he wasn't exactly the kindest person as per impressions when we were in college. I never thought we would be really good friends and that he would keep up with all my childishness. He's very typical yet atypical of a guy. I don't know if you get that but he's really different. He encourages me to exercise so as to get fit. He's a very good friend but can also be a very nasty enemy. 

I hope he doesn't read this because he'll surely think that I'm kinda 'OA' [over acting] He's not the kind who's very soft. He hates all the mushiness. But he does make me feel pampered and I appreciate that that's why I'm writing this entry to pay tribute. That's all. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment