Thursday, July 14, 2011

Run

So it's been days since we all got back from Cebu. My parents' check up turned out pretty okay. I had some fun but I soooo got sick there. I had colds and my nose ran all over the sheets on my bed in our hotel room. It lasted for some two or more days. Now, I am glad I'm okay. 

So about running, it's something that's got me a little hooked. It seems to me like a fun fun activity but it's also kinda hard to maintain the pace. Today I walked/jogged/ran to the hospital alone at dawn. It was something I did for the first time and I don't know if I could ever replicate it. I used my pedometer and I finished in less than 30 minutes. I felt kinda proud of myself as I was sweating out so early in the morning. Btw, I went there to host the fun run activity for the feast at the hospital. I wasn't able to join as I was the one waiting for them to get back. It was fun. We had a grilled pork breakfast after that with my Maternity friends at the hospital basement. 

So right now, I'm working on my big project for the weekend which might mean the lack of sleep again for me. I will be going to Cebu again on Saturday for a wedding. 80 cupcakes and a cake. Yay! But it's tiring to work alone. I wish I had little helpers like that of Santa. I'd like for someone to help me out. I think I will be training my sister or my cousin for that. hihihi :)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment