Friday, August 12, 2011

Fascinating

It's a fine sunny morning here at our place and I'm like up early. I'm soooo making up later on. I have work to think about this afternoon but it's okay. I guess.

It's been a while since I posted. Not that I'm uninspired or anything. I am inspired actually but I have been really busy with work, hospital week and baking. It was a tumultuous ride to the finish. Right now, I'm back to slow paced life, only going out to work or church. Still it's fun. hihi

Well, with regards to my blog title. It ain't no biggie. It's just that I have watched the movie 'Something Borrowed'  last night and I was in tears yet again. haha I sooooo love watching love stories I can't wait to write my own. And so it fascinates me how two people can fall in love. I mean I fall in love but it has always been one sided for me. It's always been my story.



So I was reflecting on the movie. I sobbed at the part where Ethan [who was always there for Rachel] told her that he has always loved her after Rachel


--->> moving forward. It's Saturday already and it's kinda rainy here at our place. I wasn't able to finish this entry yesterday because I was kinda moving to and fro the pc and went to work in the afternoon til evening.

So back to my reflection. Ethan was the guy who was always always there for Rachel and watched her lose the fight for the love of her life to her best friend, Darcy. I remember Rachel saying, "I want to be somebody's first choice." And then when Ethan was spilling out his feelings ever so sincerely, I was literally sobbing. I feel him because as I've said, love has always been one sided for me. I wish it flowed both ways. Like now, I'm having feelings for someone but I have to try to 'kill' it because I know he's in love with someone else. Being with him is enough and being able to show some support, well, makes me happy. It's sad how I have become one of the girls who's always waiting but it's how I was raised to be and it's a choice that I continue to make.
When I feel for someone, I look up to him and place great respect. And maybe because of that, it becomes hard for me to imagine how a guy like him would fall for someone like me. It feels somehow close to impossible.

I'm sorry for being emo today. I just wanted to spill my heart out since yesterday. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment