Friday, December 14, 2012

Stubborn

Hi! Sorry if it took me quite a long time then again to post. Too many months have past and yes, I've been pretty busy.

The post title speaks about my heart. It's still related to the past few posts about this guy I like. Today, I woke up crying from a sad thought. That at this point, I still don't stand against the girl he loves. He's really nice to me but I guess our perspective on each other just ain't meeting midway. In the end, I wrote a note about my feelings on my phone and saved it in case I'm going to have the guts to tell him someday. It says about how it breaks my heart to bake their celebration cakes and how i like to just poof! when his girlfie is around. haha I hate how my heart is so stubborn. argh.

Well anyway.. I kinda got over it this morning. I'm looking forward to a good holiday season.. :) Hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment